Start your day off with this simple recipe for a refreshing smoothie that’s got the right blend of sweet, sour, and creaminess.
2 cups frozen blueberries, unsweetened
1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
2 dates, pitted
coconut shreds to garnish (optional)
- Soak the dates in hot water for 3-4 minutes and chop into small pieces after they’ve softened.
- In a blender add the coconut milk, dates, and frozen blueberries.
- Add in the frozen blueberriesBlend together the blueberries and coconut milk.
- Thin the smoothie to your desired consistency with water.
- Garnish with coconut shreds and blueberries if desired.